Hiser Orthodontics is excited to offer Invisalign First as a new treatment option for children. This is the perfect treatment option for young patients with a mix of baby teeth and permanent teeth. This type of early orthodontic intervention is known as Phase 1 treatment. Designed specifically with kids in mind, Invisalign First works to create space for incoming permanent teeth and allows us to treat a variety of orthodontic issues early on. This might include:
- Open Bite
- Narrow Dental Arches
Benefits of Invisalign First
- Comfort - Your child will receive a series of clear plastic aligners during their treatment. These aligners are free of the poking and rubbing that typically come from brackets and wires.
- Early Intervention - Addressing and correcting issues early on can help prevent orthodontic issues from developing as your child grows.
- Removable - These flexible retainers are easy to remove, making it easier for kids to eat, brush and floss.
- Customizable Retainers - We make treatment even more fun by offering customizable stickers that can go right on your retainers! From stars and crowns to baseballs and hearts, we've got it all.
- Predictable Results - With our state-of-the-art Invisalign technology, we are able to plan every step of your child's treatment from start to finish.
- No Messy Impressions - Our digital iTero technology allows us to get the images we need for your child's treatment without the goop or messy impressions!
- Quick Results - Treatment time varies based on your child's unique situation. In many cases, treatment can be completed in 6-9 months.
Is My Child a Candidate?
Kids around the ages of 6-10 start to experience changes in the development of their teeth and smiles. This can be the perfect time for early intervention! We would love to tell you more about the Invisalign First treatment option and help you determine if this is the right fit for your child. Our Invisalign orthodontist also offers Invisalign for teens and adults, so every member of your family can benefit!
Why Should I Choose Invisalign Over Braces?
Invisalign aligners are a proven method of straightening young smiles without the discomfort and difficulty of metal braces. Not only is Invisalign transparent, but for many, it's a more convenient and even more hygienic alternative to traditional braces. If you're considering Invisalign for your child, Hiser Orthodontics has the experience and resources to get you the answers you need.
Learn More About Invisalign First
When you come to Hiser Orthodontics, you can trust you are in the very best hands. Learn more about the awards we have received on both a local and national level! Contact our friendly team today to learn more!